Sunday, March 30, 2008

snow is yummy

For the last several months I've been craving dirt like nobody's business. I sort of recall that when pregnant women crave dirt, it has something to do with lacking some minerals, but I don't remember which. Anyway, when there was so much snow this morning, I wasn't too happy about it until I went outside and got a taste. Mmmmm. That really hits the spot and takes care of my craving to dirt a little I suppose its not very good for me and that I should find out what my diet is missing, but I'm too lazy and in the mean time, I'm happy for snow. My husband doesn't like that I eat it, but he wouldn't even let me try eating dirt. Silly Charlie.

Today I'm grateful for snow and for my loving understanding husband who lets me sleep in and take naps without my baby. Yay!

1 comment:

Meli said...

I love snow as it is!!! i just add a little bit of cool aid and yummy yummy :D jajaja